President Eduardo Ochoa has announced that five faculty members at California State University, Monterey Bay have been granted tenure.
The newly tenured faculty members and their departments:
• Dr. Lipika Deka, Mathematics and Statistics Department
• Dr. Cathi Draper Rodriguez, Teacher Education Department
• Ms. Jacqui Grallo, Library
• Dr. Sathya Narayanan, School of Information Technology and Communication Design
• Dr. Lila Staples, Visual and Public Art Department
Along with to receiving tenure, all were promoted to associate professor.
In addition, Ms. Pam Baker, library; Ms. Stephanie Johnson, Visual and Public Art Department; Dr. Pam Motoike, Service Learning Institute; and Ms. Johanna Poethig, Visual and Public Art Department, were promoted to full professor.